Prospect have unique expertise in the class of Forestry. We are keen to see any enquiries for standing timber commercial plantation forestry. Other target business includes:
- Forestry risks with accreditation from the Forestry Stewardship Council (or similar)
- Forest Owners comprise
- Individual investors
- Commercial Plantation Companies
- Individual Forest Owners
- Timberland and Investment Management Organisations (TIMO’s)
- Forest Management Organisations (FMO’s)
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT’s)
- Bank loans made to forest owners of fruit tree owners
- Forest Owner Associations
Maximum line of USD 8.5M any one risk, any one location.
- Fire and Windstorm
- Rainfall deficiency
- Malicious Damage
- Sub-limits available for fire-fighting costs, aerial photography, debris removal, claims preparation costs
Business Interruption is offered when fruiting trees are destroyed by covered physical perils, leading to a loss of yield while the new trees develop.
Public liability can be offered in Europe only.
Full Value and Value at Risk structures available.
Full Value works in the traditional way with the insurer retaining any salvageable value from the insured property.
Value at Risk leaves an agreed salvage (based on salvage scales developed) in the ownership of the client. We will then look to only insure the non-salvage element meaning the final rate will be applied to a fraction of the Total Sum Insured generating a lower overall cost to the client.
Contact: Jeremy Pryke (firstname.lastname@example.org)