Managing and mitigating an organisation’s exposure to a fortuitous loss incurring event is key to the future success of any business.
With our risk management expertise and access to a range of risk and insurance related products we focus on the objectives and issues that face you and your clients and have the latitude and depth of experience to match any organisation’s day-to-activities.
We provide access to in excess of USD/CAD1bn in property insurance capacity procured from Lloyd’s of London, European and Bermudian company markets.
The global market is continually evolving and we thrive on the need to react with innovative solutions for you and your clients.
By achieving the most comprehensive coverage at competitive terms combined with excellent client service, we aim to build long term relationships.
In excess of USD/CAD 1,000,000,000
(including but not limited to):
- All risks of physical loss or damage
- Named and non-named windstorm
- Storm surge
- Wind driven water
- Earthquake / shock
- Ingress / egress
- Business interruption
- Contingent business interruption
- Transmission and distribution lines
- Machinery breakdown
- Boiler explosion
- Strikes, riots, malicious damage and civil commotion
- Electronic data
- Damage by aircraft or ground vehicles
- Shopping Malls
- Other Retail
- Golf Clubs
- Villa Resorts
- Telecommunication and Media
- Energy Providers
- Oil refineries and petrochemical complexes
- Hospitals, religious, educational and recreational complexes
- Food and Beverage
- Light and Heavy Industrial risks
24 to 48 hours for indicative pricing and options subject to receipt of a satisfactory application.
Contact: Cameron Shire (firstname.lastname@example.org)